Alex Launi on 28 Feb 2007 21:31:20 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Evolution vs. Thunderbird

I'm waiting for kde4 to give kde a second chance, it's too ugly for me
right now and aesthetics are important to me. I want my desktop to look
good as well as be functional and gnome is functional .. enough. At
least for right now and I definitely think it looks better.
--Alex Launi