Antony P Joseph on 18 May 2007 18:11:07 -0000

Re: [PLUG] OT: Long Commute?

Hi
  There is a better option

    You can drive to  Cornwell Heights which is a train station just by
the side of I-95 and there is special exit from I-95 to the parking lot.
Parking is free in the park & ride portion of parking lot.  From
Cornwell Heights you can either take Septa to Trenton or Amtrak to
Newark or New york in the morning.  If you want to go to NJ train
stations now, there is a construction going on the bridge over Delaware
river in Trenton.

With regards
Antony