Art Alexion on 14 Jun 2007 20:57:01 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Re: VPN

On Thursday, 14 June 2007 15:37, Matthew Rosewarne wrote:
> It's highly doubtful you will get your linux apps to connect through the
> VPN in wine

Are you referring to native Linux apps accessing the wine-enabled VPN?  Or are
you saying that the whole VPN thing won't work under wine?  If it is the
former, we can download the network files via the VPN "file manager" and then
upload them again after editing rather than. for example,  worrying about
opening a spreadsheet directly with OpenOffice or gnumeric.

Art Alexion

Keyserver: hkp://subkeys.pgp.net
alarm.  Info @