jeff on 14 Jun 2007 21:07:14 -0000

Re: [PLUG] VPN

Art Alexion wrote:
that it can't tell that Firefox is logged in. My gut feeling at this point is that it is not just windows-only, but IE only. I am going to try to install one of the wine-base IE packages and see if I can do it that way.

I'd tend to agree. The volume of things I can't see with FF is nauseating.

It's a shame the FF IE viewer isn't available for linux....
Have you tried Epiphany?  It seems to be closer (in my 3 attempts at it).