Art Alexion on 16 Jun 2007 14:34:33 -0000

Re: [PLUG] VPN

On Thursday, 14 June 2007 17:06, jeff wrote:
> It's a shame the FF IE viewer isn't available for linux....

Probably because it uses the IE rendering engine and embeds it in FF.  As
there is no IE for Linux, there is nothing to embed in FF.

I rarely have problems with Firefox rendering a page.  This seems more like a
DDE call between the VPN client and IE than a matter of rendering.  The more
common problem with FF is when a site does a browser check and refuses to
send the page because it "dowsn't support FF".  I know how to have Konqueror
spoof as Safari to get around browser checks, but haven't figured out how to
get FF to spoof as NS or IE.

Art Alexion

Keyserver: hkp://subkeys.pgp.net
alarm.  Info @