schwepes on 7 Aug 2007 13:41:49 -0000

Re: [PLUG] is there an audience for linux matrix?

If designed right you are not reinventing the wheel.  There is a need for
a comparison that is not merely anecdotal.  I would also request that
such a site would provide the information about the necessary foot print
in RAM, processor and hard drive space so that people tending archaic
equipment would be able to create a usable system with a distro that is
reasonably stable.
bs