Art Alexion on 5 Oct 2007 15:40:43 -0000

Re: [PLUG] What list is this again?

On Thursday 04 October 2007 17:50:09 Brent Saner wrote:
> have you been able to test the Outlook Exchange connector for evolution?

It's working very well.  I can do anything anyone on Outlook can do (probably
more if you include pgp signing and threaded message viewing) except
creating/publishing forms for Public calendars.

There are some nice performance improvements, too.  The Global address list is
fast and no longer crashes things.  It uses autocomplete instead of the
Outlook check names.  Public folders load quickly and you can subscribe to
the ones you want instead of loading them all.

For personal stuff, I still prefer Kontact, but the current (2.12) version of
Evolution is growing on me.