Chad Waters on 5 Oct 2007 16:03:41 -0000

Re: [PLUG] What list is this again?

On 10/4/07, Art Alexion  wrote:
> On Thursday 04 October 2007 14:28:45 Chad Waters wrote:
> > Ubuntu 7.10
>
> Been using it over a month.  Nice with few problem bugs.  It seems to be the
> way to go if you want to use Linux in an MS environment.

Yeah, I've been using it too. When I get a chance I want to figure out
the newly added AppArmor, (the alternative to NSA's selinux championed
by Novell/SUSE).

http://en.opensuse.org/Apparmor

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/AppArmor

My biggest beef with Ubuntu:
I opened up a bug in launchpad yesterday and was then slammed with
about 50+ useless duplicates, "me too", "+1" are "same here" comments
in my inbox, the vast majority of which came after the developer set
the status to "fix committed".

-Chad