Malcolm on 5 Oct 2007 16:38:30 -0000

Re: [PLUG] What list is this again?

On Friday 05 October 2007 11:50:00 am Art Alexion wrote:

> If it matters, you can use kmail with IMAP and then korganizer with caldav
> for your calendar, and LDAP on kabc for your address list ... all wrapped
> into Kontact.

What do people use for caldav?

I've been looking for a shared calendar solution for personal use recently,
but haven't yet found any existing package (rather than building my own) that
fits the criteria I have:

- control of data (so online calender/task list webservices aren't an option).
- cross platform (has to be supported on linux and OS-X)
- lightweight (I really like the combined interfaces like zimbra, but don't
have 1Gb RAM to support them on my server).
- support for recurring events and task lists

korganiser/kontact does what I want, except the shared part.