Chuckk Hubbard on 3 Nov 2007 00:57:22 -0000

Re: Top posting and quoting (was Re: [PLUG] Hauppauge PVR-500 capture...)

  • From: "Chuckk Hubbard" <badmuthahubbard@gmail.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: Top posting and quoting (was Re: [PLUG] Hauppauge PVR-500 capture...)
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 02:57:15 +0200
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=BX1UGpJO2wc+LnxcUWAgTh2BmIdGy0TpeGM3WsZvx0w=; b=Q/PeSxPlEa3A5uNWs8o/v2bQG1ov5RWwEFIulju+195n5+OnDxU91WXcPBedDTk1+buF57ltVTbgBDkelkMjnOE9rC3uU1ZcnNg2unuQb6Pm9DZrL0+eRrW2yAlDKH1HGS6fc3Wpm3h+5YsYtSyEO4XLf0pV9sM6ZEDZQkNc1fU=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org

Thanks for helping to explain things to me.  I don't object to clarity or editing, but to being explicitly told what sort of format to type in.  It's uncivilized.