schwepes on 3 Nov 2007 23:02:09 -0000

Re: Top posting and quoting (was Re: [PLUG] Hauppauge PVR-500 capture...)

I use pine and have used it for years (obviously).  For me top posting
is easier to deal with as when I come off the last post the new messege
is at the top and I don't have to scroll through a history lesson on
the thread.  I also have a problem with too many spams as I have had
a disappointing history with filters that only filtered stuff I wanted
to read so I am frequently in a bit of a hurry to get through several
hundred messeges most of which are honestly trash so I feel pressed
about the time to edit the previous posts.
bs