Mike Leone on 23 Nov 2007 20:02:43 -0000

Re: [PLUG] The Amazon Kindle

Matthew Rosewarne (mrosewarne@inoutbox.com) had this to say on 11/21/07 at 22:24:

> > Battery? Battery. Battery!
>
> It's been a while since I've gone a week without an outlet, or even a day.  If
> you're going to a place where you can't find an outlet, you'd be better off
> bring a spiral notebook and a pen (as well as some non-perishable food, extra
> fresh water, and maybe a sleeping bag).

It's not that you are *not* near an outlet, but that some many people forget
to charge their devices everyday. Look how many people let the batteries on
their cell phones run down, because they don't plug them in to charge every
night before they go to bed ...