Art Alexion on 26 Nov 2007 17:26:50 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Poll! editors (and possibly me burning at the stake)

On Sunday 25 November 2007 16:10:55 Matthew Rosewarne wrote:
> ÂI tried
> setting up jed, but got bogged down configuring it, whereas ne required
> little if any setup.

Funny, I install jed on every system I use in case I get locked out of X.  I
have never configured it beyond

	aptitude install jed

I didn't even know that there was a way to configure it.

F10 = menu
home, end, PageUp/PageDown, Backspace and Delete all do what you would expect
them to do.

At first glance, ne seems more powerful and just as easy, but jed couldn't be
easier.  Which leads me to wonder, are we talking about the same program?