Matthew Rosewarne on 26 Nov 2007 17:57:04 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Poll! editors (and possibly me burning at the stake)

On Monday 26 November 2007, Art Alexion wrote:
> At first glance, ne seems more powerful and just as easy, but jed couldn't
> be easier.  Which leads me to wonder, are we talking about the same
> program?

Oh, getting it to work is easy.  Getting it to work the way I want was rather
more difficult.  By default it uses EMACS-style keybindings, whereas I would
much rather have the more familiar "Windows-style" keys.  There are some
other things I'd tweak, but that was the first and most important.