Doug Crompton on 28 Nov 2007 07:25:09 -0000

[PLUG] Old notebook Linux install

I have a very old Hitachi notebook - 32M ram and P3 from about 1994. I was
able to run DSL (damn small linux) live from CD on it but blaked at Ubuntu
saying it could not boot and used CD2 - well there is no CD2. I am using
the alternate install CD (for low memory systems). Anyone have any ideas
on what will install on something like this? Not a big deal. I was going
to throw it away but thought I would play a little. It has Win98 on it
now. 800x600 screen.

Doug