System Admin on 11 Dec 2007 13:41:01 -0000

RE: [PLUG] Full Time Linux/Infrastructure Systems Administrators (Midrange & Senior)

  • From: System Admin <sysadmin@vantage.com>
  • To: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: RE: [PLUG] Full Time Linux/Infrastructure Systems Administrators (Midrange & Senior)
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 08:39:02 -0500
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org

I am legit, and so are my job postings.

There's enough information there for anyone smart enough to figure it out what company I am sending it from, and how to get in touch with us if one was interested.  As I read these posts and emails received, some apparently picked this up with extreme ease.   In fact, if someone cannot, that's a big red flag for me not to hire that individual because they lack basic intuitive problem solving skills.

By the blunt nature of some of the attacks I've seen here (and for what... offering the list members a good job?) I should have clarified that you have to be at least eighteen years old to work for this company.

Oh... by the way.....   Sorry for jumping in ten hours late, but being short on sysadmins, I've had a lot extra to do.

Thanks again for the opportunity to post to the list.

Freddy