George A. Theall on 8 Apr 2008 17:29:33 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Comcast is Messing with My DNS

On Tue, Apr 08, 2008 at 04:33:08PM -0400, Casey Bralla wrote:

> I can understand filter
> the eMail port, since this is an anti-spam action, but this is all starting to get
> old.

I wonder if they're doing this to try to combat botnets that use Double
FastFlux, where machines can act not only as web servers hosting
malicious content but also DNS servers for the associated domains.

George
--
theall@tifaware.com