Walt Mankowski on 6 Jun 2008 12:12:07 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Drexel's Windows requirements

You can download a site-licensed Office from a central campus server,
but of course you need Windows or OSX to use it.  Don't know about
Windows itself.

I've successfully accessed BB from both Linux (using Firefox) and OSX
(using Safari).  It'll whine about it not being supported, but
everything seems to work.