Alex Valentine on 13 Aug 2008 07:57:52 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Watching Olympic martial arts online in Linux?

Olympic coverage has stunk for years. I watch it time delayed on Tivo
utilizing FF and 30 second skip.

In the early 90's they had good coverage. In 92/94 For around $100 you
could get PPV channels that showed nearly every event, live with no
commercials.