Alex Launi on 11 Sep 2008 17:10:24 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Digital Mistakes & PLUG Business

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 8:00 AM, Stephen Gran <steve@lobefin.net> wrote:
I acknowledge that there are lots of opinions about this issue, but
since this has already been decided ages ago, and is in the FAQ, can we
just get over it and move on?  It seems like recently the list is full
of rehashes of issues long since decided, and getting a little signal
with my noise again would be nice.

Thanks,
|  Stephen Gran                  | Your computer account is overdrawn.     |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | Please reauthorize.                     |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve |                                         |

This is a poor approach to the problem,.As new blood enters PLUG, opinions on issues such as this may (and likely will) change. If enough people feel that this is a significant issue then we should reengage the issue and not be opposed to discussion. In general, we should always be willing to evaluate our values as we, and our environments evolve.

--
--Alex Launi