Art Alexion on 9 Nov 2008 14:22:13 -0800

Re: [PLUG] music jukebox

On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 11:03 AM, Gordon Dexter <gordon@texasdex.com> wrote:
> Art Alexion wrote:

>> I always thought Amarok was more straight forward than the windows
>> offerings while being better at organizing music.  The iPod and other
>> media player features are nice too
>
> I've tried to like Amarok but after using something as nice as iTunes to
> manage my music I find I can't stand the interface.  If anybody knows how to
> make Amarok behave like iTunes then I'd like to hear it.

This is a great example of why there is chocolate and vanilla.  I
loathe iTunes.  I won an iPod Touch in a raffle.  It isn't like other
iPods; basically an iPhone without the phone.  Nothing seems to
connect to it except iTunes.  I am thinking of selling it for that
reason alone.

artAlexion
sent unsigned from webmail interface