Bringhurst, Jonathan O (Mission Systems) on 12 Nov 2008 08:00:31 -0800

Re: [PLUG] DNS problem

Hey Julien,

It looks like your web site is hosted at a company called Media Temple
(http://mediatemple.net/). So, what's going on is that the site is
hosted on a server with other websites. It's trying to read the domain
name (www.amorosobaking.com) you're giving it to look up which website
on the server to send back to you. So, by just placing the IP address in
there, it's not going to know what web site to send you.

If you're on Linux, add the following to your /etc/hosts file:
If you're on windows, add it to your
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts file

"72.47.224.115 www.amorosobaking.com"

Good luck :)

-Jon