jeff on 21 Nov 2008 14:19:11 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Thunderbird [extreme] Weirdness

Fred Stluka wrote:
> Any chance you accidentally bumped the toolbar dropdown filter
> that says to show only unread messages instead of all messages?

Good call but no.  Plenty of read messages in the inbox and they're
visible for some strange reason.

> When you open then, there's no text, but when you reply, the text
> is quoted?  Sounds like a style issue.

Couldn't be - I HAVE no style.

I'll check but we're talking about the same thing on two machines and
this would have to have been changed by hand (one would assume).

Thanks for the suggestions - will check.

-=-=-
... My other outputs are EL84's