Ron Kaye on 16 Feb 2009 12:36:09 -0800

[PLUG] time is off (exactly 5 hours)

have a linux issue.
RHEL 5 server (ESX host vm)-  time is set correctly in bios, ntp.conf is configured with our windows time servers (correct time), ntpd is running.
my time is 5 hours off. (shows 9am, not 2pm)
#date           shows 9am when it is 2pm
#hwclock    shows 9am when it is 2pm

build cd came from UK
wondering if GMT is somewhere overriding my EST
open to advice

thanks

ron

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery.
NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.