Steve Morgan on 18 Feb 2009 09:43:18 -0800

Re: [PLUG] ethernet != ethernet (Was: Re: Verizon FiOS?)

You're over analyzing.  There are two ports on the Verizon FIOS ONT:
One labeled "MoCA" (Coax), and one labeled "Ethernet" (RJ45).
Consider the context for which people are speaking and don't worry
about it

Regards,

Steve Morgan