Casey Bralla on 2 Mar 2009 11:14:13 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Firefox crashes with lots of tabs open

I'm really getting frustrated with flash on my Gentoo system.   Firefox would
simply freeze, or crash.  I eventually figured out that gnash was the
culprit.  Removing that solved my probelms.

--

Casey Bralla
Chief Nerd in Residence