Alex Launi on 14 Apr 2009 06:07:21 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Jaunty on Mini-9

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 7:30 AM, Art Alexion <art.alexion@gmail.com> wrote:
The advantage of using the eee version is the custom kernel.

But as of Jaunty you no longer need the custom kernel. The problem with easy peasy and eeebuntu is they take up so much disk space with stuff that makes no sense on a netbook. This is why I say do a CLI only install and just install X, your DE, and all the other goodies. My eee901 runs better than it ever did with xandros, eeebuntu, or easy peasy.

--
--Alex Launi