Art Alexion on 9 Oct 2009 09:40:36 -0700

Re: [PLUG] web access email adds html code in message

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 12:05 PM, Michael Leone <turgon@mike-leone.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 12:01 PM, Art Alexion <art.alexion@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Speaking of bad poetry, not only did your message come through as HTML, but
>> the first letter of each line being capitalized, even mid-sentence, I
>
> Quite honestly, I stopped worrying over whether email was in plain
> text or HTML a while ago. Yes, I still post (and prefer) plain text,
> but if someone posts HTML, then fine, whatever. It's not really worth
> making a fuss, or spending too much time worrying about.

I remember a time (2000? 2001?) when people on this list were
requesting a filter that blocked HTML mail at the server.  More
"fundamentalists" in those days.

artAlexion
sent unsigned from webmail interface