Ronald.KayeJr on 9 Oct 2009 09:53:13 -0700

Re: [PLUG] web access email adds html code in message

I am guessing you are right.
Basic view sucks, but I have been using it because it loads a  bit
faster,
and hasn't moved crap around that I'm used to.

I will never use it again.
So using classic, yall let me know if the issue remains

I am a techie .
but dat don't mean I don't speak or write good.
That's a liberal arts education.
Also play the guitar.

And have a poetry favorite ...
Lawrence Ferlinghetti, a beat poet from san fran in the 60s-70s.
His incantations are Walt Whitmanesque.

My favorite ... (yes a bit irreverent)
http://watchpost.blogspot.com/2005/12/christmas-poem.html

ron