Troy Sorzano on 5 Jan 2010 07:06:47 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Advice for Web Application Framework

On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 9:11 PM, John Karr <brainbuz@brainbuz.org> wrote:
>So with the criteria that the tool chosen must be easy to get started with

www.web2py.com  single install includes everything you need ie. self contained.  You can get started in minutes.  Very light weight compared to other frameworks.  Was developed to teach python at a university so limited programming skills are not an issue.  It now has grown into a complete framework.  Same code will run on google app engine ( I have done it and I can't program <g> )

http://vimeo.com/875433 video "Shootout"

http://www.vimeo.com/videos/search:web2py  more videos.

Manual has step by step instructions http://www.lulu.com/content/4968879 well worth the $13.00

Troy