Jason Stelzer on 8 Jan 2010 06:03:30 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Advice for Web Application Framework

Ultimately isn't this subjective? Why not go prototype a couple things
with both frameworks and pick the one that you like most? The most
useful metric IMO is how I feel about actually using software. Other
people may like it, I may hate it. The reverse also applies.

After all, you're the one who's going to be stuck with it.

J.