Michael Leone on 9 Mar 2010 15:13:54 -0800

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] PLUG Social Gathering and Lightning Talks - Fri Mar 26, 2010 (Bridgeport, PA)

They're not that diffeeent, no. The El/Rt 100 is maybe 10-15 min slower, tops.

But it is slower, which is what I said. :-) I do it every week, and I
only take the Rt 100 back from Norristown to Center City if there's
more than about a 15 min wait for the R6. If so, the arrival time
works out to be the same, but I don"t have to make another connection
with the R6. Used to be, there were shuttle buses instead of the El on
weekends, due to construction (which may be over now, I dunno).

Sent from my mobile device

Michael J. Leone, <mailto:turgon@mike-leone.com>