Art Alexion on 27 Apr 2010 15:11:21 -0700

Re: [PLUG] grub shows no menu

That doesn't prevent a grub menu from being presented.  I still get a menu
with 9.10 and 10.04.  Edit /boot/grub/menu.lst to control this.  It is pretty
well commented.

Also, even without the default display of the menu, you should get a line that
says something like "Grub loading, press esc to display meny" and then a line
with a 5 second countdown.

--
Art Alexion