Michael Leone on 27 Apr 2010 16:08:16 -0700

Re: [PLUG] grub shows no menu

This is grub2; there is no menu.lst. And no, there is no "Press
escape" message, and no 5 second delay. That was disabled in the
config.

I tried a half a dozen things I found by googling. Nothing worked. So
in the end I just ignored it and used PuTTY to login. And so my
console is now as big as I want it to be. :-)

--
Sent from my mobile device

Michael J. Leone, <mailto:turgon@mike-leone.com>