Chris Nehren on 26 Aug 2010 16:18:55 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Free Inbound Fax Service?

On Aug 26, 2010, at 7:09 PM, Edmond Rodriguez top-posted the following:

> I always wondered why one could not write an app for some thing like
> Skype to send a fax via your local machine.   Skype for Windows has
> some fax plugins, but they appear to use remote sites to send the
> faxes and charge the skype account.

Because VoIP and faxes don't play well together. A simple Google of the two terms provides many hits explaining why it's problematic.

--
Thanks and best regards,
Chris Nehren