[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: [PLUG] Recent VOIP Experience Anyone?
- From: Art Alexion <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [PLUG] Recent VOIP Experience Anyone?
- Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 13:16:05 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:received :in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=O4KLeSeKIhuqFHzlOPxinZESxp7JrPIr7dd6hwQynss=; b=dM8FAj6AyJH2zxnUxa57s46sQ6xfrcUu81X4rAxVu+ETk1dO/e3ONuN+f5u4ei71h/ q8RsEzqFGUwaMK4heUKAC4gpE7T5yM/g0H/f6XdPrrADr9x0D+GmhHrCVx6AMUQhT8Im 3EINSCkmljrY1ZtRo8/OjTnmxDM78IVEWQ+J0=
- Reply-to: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
I gotta say we've had VZ/FiOS for land line since 4/09, and haven't had ANY problems.
Admittedly, we never tried to configure anything, but like the copper POTS, it just works. They include a UPS to keep it up during our on average bi-annual PECo outages. The charges have been identical every month.
On Sep 18, 2010 11:31 PM, "K.S. Bhaskar" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 6:23 PM, jeff <email@example.com> wrote:
>> On 09/18/2010 05:48 PM, John Karr wrote:
>>> Who is currently using a VOIP service in place of a Landline? Who are you
>>> using and are you happy?
>> can't find a bad thing to say about vonage.
> [KSB] +1
> Windows does to computers what smoking does to humans
> Philadelphia Linux Users Group -- http://www.phillylinux.org
> Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
> General Discussion -- http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug
Philadelphia Linux Users Group -- http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion -- http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug