jeff on 8 Dec 2010 13:02:25 -0800

Re: [PLUG] External drive casing for EIDE HD

On 12/08/2010 03:53 PM, Randall A Sindlinger wrote:
Dell says "select", which may just mean it varies by form factor, or
maybe that some motherboards actually don't have the socket; that's not
clear, and I certainly haven't ordered one of each product Dell sells :-)

They are on some serious pharmaceuticals. I suspect computers aren't their main income source. "Select" can refer to weekday of the inquiry. Or the weather.

The most potent of their product goes to the web team. While I can't prove any of this, ten years as a corporate customer qualifies me just the same.