Carl Bullard on 18 Jan 2011 06:12:19 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Do you feel like you're a Linux dude(tte) in a 'Doze/Mac world?

I'm not sure your issue is simply Linux related.  I have the ActionTec
at home and the wireless is horrible.  I've tried everything under the
sun and nothing seems to work.  My wireless drops randomly on my XP
laptop.  It's to the point go with a Linksys using DD-WRT or Tomato
just for my wireless.

Carl