Eric at Lucii.org on 10 Jun 2011 05:02:34 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Security Cameras

Jeff's C4 suggestion makes my thoughts of a shotgun solution appear pale by
comparison!

I think Matt's suggestion of a bark-activated ultrasonic device is the best idea
yet and I hope it works to solve the problem.

Does it run Linux? (Heh)

Eric

On 06/10/2011 03:14 AM, John Karr wrote:
> The dog barks because he's scared. He is an abused dog they rescued, and the owners don't have a strong discipline regimen. Unless the owners really lay down firm rules this dog won't ever stop barking. I believe the dog would be happier and more secure if they did train it properly. I'm buying the device Matt suggested and attempting to take it out of their hands. If this fails I will return to evidence collection.
>
> My roommate found a professional to consult on bird remediation. He does things like put fountains in their areas with additives that they don't like, identifies perching points and makes them unusable. If I could just give my  cat wings it would be much easier.

- --
#  Eric Lucas
#