Casey Bralla on 21 Aug 2011 08:20:43 -0700

Re: [PLUG] lightning strike - dead computer

Unless money is very tight and the computer is less than 2 or 3 years old, I
recommend replacing the computer.  Trying to direct a deep troubleshooting
protocol from across the country will take a long time, even if it is
ultimately successful.

--

Casey Bralla
Chief Nerd in Residence