Josh Datko on 31 Jan 2013 09:01:10 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Low Cost Netbook

My use of the chromebook for development is to ssh into another box for anything "serious."  Once I noticed emacs tramp mode, one can hardly tell you are editing files over ssh.

Under Chrubuntu the experience isn't that bad.  There are still a few annoyances like the sound and video needs some tweaking, but overall I've been impressed by this laptop (considering the price).