Sam Gleske on 13 Feb 2013 21:16:00 -0800

Re: [PLUG] So... Gaming.

My point was that the previous tech are great FPS games available for Linux.  That's how you can satisfy your FPS appetite on Linux.  They may not have come out this year but they're still great games to play and years ahead of open source FPS up to this point.  With the open sourcing of the Doom 3 engine the open source FPS gaming landscape will change too.