Rich Freeman on 14 Feb 2013 17:15:56 -0800

Re: [PLUG] So... Gaming.

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 8:14 AM, Jonathan Simpson
<jsimpson@jdsnetwork.com> wrote:

> FTL is an amazing, frustrating, amazing, incredibly frustrating, amazing,
> fun game. :)

When they say OS requirements are Ubuntu 12.04, do they just mean
something modern, or is it really unlikely to run on anything else?
Do they rely on particular versions of dynamic libraries you might not
have?

They don't seem to have a demo or anything, so it is a bit hard to know.

I see it is packaged for Gentoo, but I doubt that will work if I buy
it on Steam (which has it on sale).  Ugh - and they wonder why people
just download torrents...

Rich