Doug Stewart on 5 Mar 2014 14:30:05 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Back to wordpress

I should come and give my talk on the wonders of WP-CLI and Puppet WP, then. *grin*

Ease the burden considerably. Additionally, WP 3.8+ will now automatically update to minor dot-revs (eg the recent 3.8->3.8.1 update) unless specifically told to do otherwise.

--
Doug Stewart