Casey Bralla on 22 Feb 2015 14:18:01 -0800

Re: [PLUG] TV Remote Control Ideas Needed

I was hoping for a LED attachment and an android ap, but I guess nobody's
created such a creature yet.

I just ordered a Harmony, so I guess I'll be covered.   it would be much
cooler to have a cheap tablet for a remote though.  <sigh>

--

Casey Bralla

Chief Nerd in Residence
The NerdWorld Organisation