Jim Fisher on 16 Aug 2015 15:55:55 -0700

Re: [PLUG] FOSSCON communication ops

BTW, it was a security conference, BsidesDE, in November (2013), that
got me motivated to get licensed. (and into Bull Mastiffs; redbull
with shots of espresso)

http://jedijf.blogspot.com/2013/11/bsidesde-projectphree-and-amateur-radio.html

I anticipate /another/ wireless class at Bsides15 in November. Josh &
Janice will probably be at FOSSCON too.

2014 we built ADSB antennas!

http://www.securitybsides.com/w/page/28563447/BSidesDelaware

--