Keith C. Perry on 23 Aug 2015 13:14:18 -0700

Re: [PLUG] FOSSCON communication ops

Yoikes...  now that is what I call a filter.

Jim, great talking to you again!  Last night I fell asleep digging into the SDR stuff- that and trying to decide if my next gift to self was going to be a 3-ch or 4-ch little helicopter- don't laugh, its call stress relief so its medically necessary!

Mostly the SDR stuff though :D

I'll be picking up a dongle sooner than later.

My ham links folder just grow-

Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
Owner, DAO Technologies LLC
(O) +1.215.525.4165 x2033