Ronald P Guilmet on 16 Apr 2018 14:49:36 -0700

Re: [PLUG] POSSIBLE TALK

Feed back was from people I know who work ad Windows IT techs. Questions like how is this different from VM? That question confirms either I didn't explain it well, or they don't get it. Basically people not in my target audience bitched about it.

Ron Guilmet

Philly Data Solutions, LLC | DBA Philly AWS

ronald.guilmet@phillydatasolutions.com

http://phillydatasolutions.com