Rich Freeman on 3 Aug 2018 15:28:22 -0700

Re: [PLUG] People can't stop trashing systemd without reading the docs, you won't believe what happens next! (WAS: LINUX ADMIN ADVICE)

On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 2:09 PM Steve Litt <slitt@troubleshooters.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 2 Aug 2018 16:53:16 -0400
> Rich Freeman <r-plug@thefreemanclan.net> wrote:
>

> > The fact that something hasn't been done is hardly proof that nobody
> > is able to do it.
>
> Draw a complete block diagram of systemd. It's not hard

Well, if it isn't hard then it sounds like you're conceding that it
isn't in fact overly complicated.

> > More likely nobody cares enough to bother.
>
> Certainly you do.

I think I know if I cared enough to draw a block diagram that nobody
but you would read, and which would doubtless not change your mind
anyway.

--
Rich