Rich Freeman on 3 Aug 2018 15:29:50 -0700

Re: [PLUG] People can't stop trashing systemd without reading the docs, you won't believe what happens next! (WAS: LINUX ADMIN ADVICE)

On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 2:40 PM Steve Litt <slitt@troubleshooters.com> wrote:

> Luckily, there's
> Void Linux, Devuan, *BSD, Funtoo, and several other distros that didn't
> drink the flavored drink. I urge everyone to try out some sans-systemd
> distros.

You can also download any snapshot from any distro from prior to the
introduction of systemd and they'll work exactly the same today, as
they did back then.

But, please, if systemd bothers you that much go run something else
and quit whining about it all day.  Not that this seems to stop people
who are already running non-systemd distros...

--
Rich